Experienced Players Program
This program is aimed at non-beginner, more experienced players. Some highlights include:
- Award-winning programs led by Director of Instruction Neil Thompson, recipient of the Dixie Section of the PGA's Teacher of the Year Award in 2011 and Player Development Award in 2014. All programs taught by qualified PGA golf professionals.
- Classes offered multiple times a week, daytime and evening, year round; come to as many as you want. See below for class schedule.
- Start the program at any time. No need to wait until the first of a month to start.
- Specialized shot clinics featured throughout program, including putting only clinics, short game, etc.
- Develop an understanding of your own swing and technique. Reinforce good habits at structured and supervised practice sessions.
- Recommendations for club purchases and fittings.
- On course playing lessons included (green fees at a reduced rate).
- Evaluations to track progress.
- One flat fee: $125 per month (3-month minimum). Click here to sign up.
- Referral program and discounts available.
- Try before you buy: First session free and decide if it's for you.
"I was the person who showed up every day for the group lessons. I've moved to Sarasota, Florida, otherwise I'd return for lessons which I thought were great. I am starting to break 100 which is a result of the lessons," Joan Cadd.
Click on the link on the top of the page to sign up. Payment will an automatic draw on the same day every month until you tell us to stop (minimum 3 month commitment). The class schedule will be listed below for the upcoming months and events…
Class Schedule: (March-May 2015, June onwards will be updated soon)
* Short Game Tuesdays 10-11:30am (Oxmoor Valley)
Tuesdays: 6-7:30pm Full swing development (Ross Bridge)
* Full Swing Thursdays 10-11:30am (Oxmoor Valley)
Fridays 6-7:30pm Full swing development, short game and playing lesson (Oxmoor Valley)
Saturdays 8-10 am Evaluations - Initially when you enter the program and bi-monthly to chart your progress (Ross Bridge)
Short Game Sundays 1-2:30pm Short game (Oxmoor Valley)
* If you choose just to come to midweek, daytime classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am, the cost is $100 per month instead of the usual $150.