Experienced Players Program
This program is aimed at non-beginner, more experienced players. Some highlights include:
- Award-winning programs led by Director of Instruction Neil Thompson, recipient of the Dixie Section of the PGA's Teacher of the Year Award in 2011 and Player Development Award in 2014. All programs taught by qualified PGA golf professionals.
- Classes offered multiple times a week, daytime and evening, year round; come to as many as you want. See below for class schedule.
- Start the program at any time. No need to wait until the first of a month to start.
- Specialized shot clinics featured throughout program, including putting only clinics, short game, etc.
- Develop an understanding of your own swing and technique. Reinforce good habits at structured and supervised practice sessions.
- Recommendations for club purchases and fittings.
- On course playing lessons included (green fees at a reduced rate).
- Evaluations to track progress.
- Two flat fees: $150 per month for full program or $100 per month for daytime midweek program (3-month minimum for both programs).
- Referral program and discounts available.
- Try before you buy: First session free and decide if it's for you.
- Click here for a flyer all about our various Adult Player Development Programs.
"I was the person who showed up every day for the group lessons. I've moved to Sarasota, Florida, otherwise I'd return for lessons which I thought were great. I am starting to break 100 which is a result of the lessons," Joan Cadd.
Click on the Buy Now link to the right to sign up. Payment will an automatic draw on the same day every month until you tell us to stop (minimum 3 month commitment). The class schedule will be listed below for the upcoming months and events…
Winter 2016 (November 2015 - mid-March 2016)
* Tuesdays 9:30-11 am (Oxmoor Valley). Short game.
* Thursdays 9:30-11 am (Oxmoor Valley). Full swing and playing lessons.
Saturdays 7:30-9 am (Oxmoor Valley). Full swing and playing lessons.
Sundays 2-3:30 pm (Oxmoor Valley). Short game.
* If you choose just to come to midweek Tuesdays and Thursdays in the daytime, the cost is $100 per month instead of the usual $150.